“How lovely is your dwelling place, O Lord of Hosts! My soul longs, yes, even faints for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my body cry out for the living God.” (Ps. 84:1-2 MEV)
CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE UPDATE:
- In light of the CDC's overview of the coronavirus and their suggestions for dealing with this global crisis, Bishop Lawson Bryan and the cabinet of the conference has issued a request for all of our UM churches "to suspend in-person worship services and activities." Starting now through at least the end of March, services will be suspended at Antioch. All conference and district events are canceled as well. The cabinet will reevaluate on April 1, and make decisions then based on information at that time, with a strong likelihood of further suspensions.
- Pastor Gary is available for any ministry purpose. You may reach him by call or text at 229-507-1039.
- Antioch will offer its worship service online, Sunday at 11:00 a.m. through the church Facebook page. Instructions for this are on the homepage of this website.
- Please Note: The church will continue to incur expenses even without services. Please continue to support the church with your prayers, gifts, service, and witness as we vow to do as members of the church. Remember to be in prayer for all.
- Antioch's Pork Chop Fundraiser has been cancelled. Please refund any money you have collected. Thank you!
- Due to the cancellation of worship services, we are also cancelling the Easter lilies for the church.