“How lovely is your dwelling place, O Lord of Hosts! My soul longs, yes, even faints for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my body cry out for the living God.” (Ps. 84:1-2 MEV)
REOPENING INSTRUCTIONS CONTINUED:
- Masks: While attending in-person services, we ask that everyone wear a mask to help protect yourself and others. Please note: Governor Kemp's most recent Executive Order does not mandate that masks be worn at all times, so you are not required to wear one. That being said, there will be some people who will not have one on. Therefore, it is up to you to decide what you are comfortable with while attending church. Remember: We will still strictly adhere to the 6ft. spacing for all individuals and family groups.
- Supplies: We will provide both masks and hand sanitizer, but ask that if you have your own mask, to please wear it so we can save the others for those who do not have one.
- Fever: Per the guidelines for re-opening, you will have your temperature taken via forehead reading prior to entering the church. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be able to attend the live worship session that day.
- Entrance/Exit: You may only enter and exit the Sanctuary through either the front door or the side handicap entrance. These doors will remain open before and after the service for non-contact entry and exit.
- Tithes and Offerings: We will have a wooden box located at the door where all tithes and offerings may be placed.
Once again, please know that this is only temporary and subject to change as further information and events develop related to COVID-19. We do ask that if you are considered to be in the "most vulnerable" category, that you please continue to worship through our online service for your own safety. Thank you for your understanding and compliance as we continue to make progress back to normalcy! Again, we are extremely excited to have the opportunity to worship together in-person in the house of the Lord!